I’m going to talk about the famous Harry Potter *drums* hehe!
SO! In the first book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
– My Favorite part was the end-action part when all the teachers made a “test” to anyone who wanted the sorcerer’s stone; and the one I really liked was Snape’s- I mean it was really dangerous but it was interesting how Hermione discovered the right one.
– It was a little sad when Harry saw his parents in The Mirror of Erised but I laugh when Dumbledore had always wanted some socks hahaha-
The second book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
– Wow! I loved the parseltongue thing! (well I like snakes) and of course my favorite part was when Harry was fighting with the gigantic basilisk!
– And of course I can’t forget about Dobby! ❤ muahaha when he aimed at Lucius Malfoy!
– AND I HATE SPIDERS! that Aragog is really scary and huge.
– The car is so random I laughed a lot. And that tree! jeez
The third book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
– I have to say that I almost cried when they killed my Buckbeak. Since I saw this beautiful hippogriff I liked it. But let me say that I liked more how the book described the first time this students saw a hippogriff, because there were moere than one!
– Then I aslo liked the artifact named Time-Turner, because it’s awesome to be able to go back to the past and be able to save lifes too! but let me say that is a very dangerous thing if is in the wrong hands.
– And of course! Lupin and Sirius!!! I love both of them!. Let’s see; Lupin is a great teacher! I love his office and the things he teached. I did liked the fact that he was a friend of Harry’s father; Sirius is a special person; I really like his feelings; and I was very happy he got the chance to be out of Askaban and that he is Harry’s godfather ❤
– We can’t forget about the dementors. Such scary things that feed from fear… I must say that Harry’s really good at fighting them, because in my opinion they are a hard to fight.
*Fact of my own: I had been two times in Harry Potter castle and everything in Universal (going this week again) and let me tell you the part of the dementors is the worst!
The fourth book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
– I liked how both of the houses; Beauxbatons and Durmstrang; made their arrive.
– One of my favorite things that Mad-Eye teached weas the three worst curses:
* Imperius * Cruciatus * Avada Kedavra
– And then of course the Triwizard Tournament. It was very interesting and very dangerous. I was in schock when Voldemort could touch Harry Potter; but hey! it was really cool when Harry’s parents appeared to save him.
-It was disgusting when I saw how Voldemort was. Ew.
– Very sad that Digory died.
The fifth book: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
– Grrr that Ministry of Magic saying that Harry and Dumbledore are lying! Bah! get’s on my nerve… Then that Umbridge I HATE HER. I hate that woman! I mean with that of ” I must not tell lies” but hey the centaurs make her pay!
– DUMBLEDORE ARMY FTW! WOOT! sorry I just love this army. The Room of requirement is really cool. In my opinion I imagine it more like “confort” and place that we could relax and learned at the same time… so in the movie, the room, was okay with the space but not with the looks. Also Hermione idea of the coin really cool.
-Luna! I like this girl! she’s so cute!
-I LOVE THESTRALS! I think I’m like Hagrid sometimes haha, with the liking rare creatures.. I wish I could pet one ❤
-The Order of the Phoenix is just awesome and in Sirius house? BETTER!
-That Kreacher! hmph…
– O-M-G when Harry kissed with Cho Chang hahaha … sorry for this but she’s stupid. Never liked her that much.
-And then the fight in the Ministry was really cool! but I cried when that Bellatrix killed my Sirius! 😦
-And the prophecy ……
The six book: Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince
(This is my second favorite book from Harry Potter serie)
– I know Snape is a pain in the butt but… I like him, he is one of my favorite characters. I thought that the half-blood prince was Harry’s dad! But anyway I have to say that Snape knows a lot and that he is very intelligent. Very.
-Then there are the Horcruxes. I love how this new adventure in Harry Potter life is beginning! but… I cried when Dumbledore died! 😦 not cool.
*In my opinion this book is the start to the real adventure in Harry Potter life.*
-And another thing I really liked a lot were the memories. Just wow… this explains a lot and how Voldermort past was… really, really good.
The seventh book: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
– My favorite book is this one. I just love it completly! Weddings, Lupin and Tonks and the new baby… and the fight in Hogwarts and YES Harry Potter defeated Voldermort! muahaha hmph. Sad book yes, because of all the dead people but well I did liked it.
– I cried too when Snape was dead. Didn’t stop crying, because of his memories… those sad memories. I really wanted Harry’s mom with Snape. Gonna miss you.
– I loved Albus Severus; son of Harry Potter and Ginny!; I was looking forward, hoping that the author was going to say there will be a new book… if in the future there is I hope is about this kid.
DID YOU KNEW ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE ?
*Made by the author !
HERE IS THE LINK 😉 WWW.POTTERMORE.COM