The Vampire’s Curse
by: S.J. Wright
Sarah Wood, after witnessing a battle between several powerful vampires on her land, is left stunned and feeling immensely guilty for having given permission for her friend, Alex, to be turned into a vampire rather than allowing him to die from his injuries. And though she tried hard to keep her sister, Katie from knowing about the whole vampire situation at their family Inn in the wooded hills of southern Indiana, Katie became the victim of a kidnapping herself.
After the battle between some vampires, Alex was harmed and it was really grave… and the decision rested in Sarah hands… and she decided to not let him die and turn him into a vampire. Again. Alex being as a vampire is realy dangerous. He’s even more powerful than Michael, Golden boy as Michael called him, indeed he is as he has a different power that has to do with light, energy and the new one fire. They don’t know if Alex is a bad one now, if her sister will be a vampire but she does knows and so does Michael that they are in love. What will happen with Sarah’s life? With her sister and Alex? and worst of all does Michael has to die for her?….
-> “The Breath-Giver gave Alex his humanity back, but she also gave him something else. When Michael and Victoria drained him completely, what they didn’t know was that he couldn’t be killed. He didn’t need to be resurrected. He is a Guardian. Breath-Giver is a Seraph. An angel, fairy. She chos Alex for Sarah. When Michael turned him she was furious. She was the one who incluenced the Council to punish him. What she didn’t count on was him being sent here. And as Michael and Victoria gave him (Alex) their blood now she is a Guardian angel vampire who can never be killed or repelled.”
->Vampire venom helps you to recover.
->Michael has been locked up for 65 years.
-> A lil’ more about Michael: As a human he was born in a small Greek ( AWESOME) village in 1659. Technically he is over three hundred fifty years old. When he was turned he was twenty-seven years old.
-> What about the light killing vampires or such? Well some vampires like Michael are capable of doing so but as it is very uncomfortable so vampires use crystals to ward off the pain. The cristal that Michael has is a small red stone given by Victoria.
1) Victoria-> As a vampire: She is small slender woman. The first time Sarah meet her she was dressed in a simple dark gown that fell to her ankles and her hair was twisted back into a severe knot at the base of the skull. Her power is to read minds or see thoughts the person’s having… what I mean is that sometimes is not like reading just some parts of it.
As a human: Michael is the one who turned her. He had been told that he was going to change a woman into a vampire by a seer that he too turned into a vampire. The very next after he arranged things with Meekah he saw her; Victoria and saw that she suffer so a few days later he turned her into a vampire and she became a unfailing loyal vampire friend.
2) Meekah-> As a human: She was a seer and she’s African. She barely spoked English at all but it was a intelligent woman Vampire: As she was a seer, when she became one her visions drived her mad as it was more clearly than before and since then she hated herself, and so Michael.
3) Aiden Jones/ Captain-> As a human: He had been a captain in the English Navy back in the middle of the 18th century. He had been turned by a malevolent female vampire while crossing th English Channel to France in 1783. Her name was Amanda Wiston. Michael had found Jones washed up on the rocky shore north of Calais, almost completely drained of blood and half dead from lying out in the sun for three days. He is about seven feet tall, had the muscles of a gladiator and had red hair and drinking capacity of a Isishman, though he adamantly claimed to be a English born.
*They have in common: (Michael and Jones) that he was enamored with French impressionist art and loose women. They had spent three years as captain and first mate aboard a pirate ship in the Caribbean.
*And as he saw when Michael turned Alex he too is one of the vampires in the custody.
4) Isaiah-> Powerful vampire, tall with a violntly victorious expression shining in his eyes.
5) Theodora/Teddy ( weird as Theodora’s are called Theo but I love Teddy too! <3) She is a elderly lady with stylishly cut silver hair, with a italian accent and her eyes were black as ink.
CAN’T wait for book three!!!!!!!!!
I still wonder why Victoria called brother to Alex.*****