Here are the first Questions of Week One (the date is July 6, 2012). Hosted by! In the Closet with a Bibliophile, Reading the Paranormal
1. At the beginning of the story, the Assorted Zebras are just a garage band, but they are expecting to make it big. Who knows, you just might find yourself at one of their concerts someday. Until then, show me your favorite concert t-shirt. It could be a picture of a concert you actually attended or a pic of a vintage tee of your favorite band. Be sure to tell me the story behind the tee.
2. Jason’s mom forces him to agree to do some yard work for Mrs. Dullahan, which wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t rumored to be a witch. Tell me about the worst chore you were ever forced to do. Who make you do it? Bonus points if you have a picture to share of you doing the dirty work.
3. Uh oh! There seems to be a jewelry thief in the neighborhood. Have you have had anything stolen from you? Or have you ever lost something precious? Did you ever find it? Make a Reward if Found poster for the stolen or lost item. Convince us to find it for you. Make the reward good!
4. In Faerie, Jason declares himself as Jason the Guy Who Wants That Necklace Back. Weird, but then again every name has a meaning. What does your name mean? What is the origin? Do you go by any kind of nicknames? How did you get that nickname?
– Tiffany= It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Tiffany is “revelation of God“. Variant of the Greek Theophania. In many Christiancountries, girls born on January 6, the Feast of the Epiphany, are given some form of this name. The feast commemorates the day when the three Magi saw the infant Jesus. To modernChristians, the Magi were Gentiles, and thus their visit to the baby Jesus is the “revelation ofGod” to the non-Jewish world.
–Second name: Yamilex= Home and beautiful. Anyhow my nicknames are Tiffa and Tiff. And because it sounds sweet and well people use it to try and make me feel good LOL.
Just wow? for some reason I didn’t look for my name because many people told me it was from united state origin and I am very very schock to see what it means. Really, no joke.
5. When Jason gets home from his all night adventures through Fairy, his parents unfairly ground him for a month! Care to share a time you were grounded by your parents for no good reason?